All will Be Greeted With A Warm Welcome
Maybe you are returning to church, or coming to church for the very first time. You may feel like people are watching you or maybe that people will judge you. "Will the minister condemn me from the pulpit?" "Will people judge me if I look differently than they do?"
We do our best to make your visit to Open House a pleasant one.
- We know finding a new church can be a difficult thing to figure out, so please come just as you are.
- We have no dress code - whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- Sit anywhere you like, there are no assigned seats. (but if you sit near the back, you can see when other people stand up or sit down!).
- Beware of friendly people - someone WILL speak to you.
- The sermons are designed to be relevant. You just might learn something!
- We are not after your money! Guests are encouraged to enjoy the visit with NO obligation to give.
On Sundays, we meet at The Gap, 39 Oakwood Grove, Warwick, CV34 5TD*, which is just behind the small shopping precinct on Spinney Hill.
View detailed map.
The meeting starts at 10.30 a.m. and we aim to finish at noon with time for refreshments afterwards.
We are easy to get to on foot, by bike or car and we are on the bus route 66 (G1) between Warwick and Leamington.
For detailed directions visit The Gap website.
* Occasionally we meet in other venues, so it's best to contact us a day or two before just to check!